Consultant Charmaine Tan (R1656338)
Date posted 11 October 2018 2018-10-112018-11-10 insurance 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new PMO job based in Singapore has just become available at a well-known insurance company. The company is looking for a strong and analytical self-starter to develop and implement solutions as part of the Program Management Office (PMO).
About the PMO Role:
Based in Singapore, you will sit within a team focusing on helping both business and IT stakeholders deliver competitive advantage through the use of process improvement, governance, and strategic technology and digital implementations.
- Support and manage strategic projects and service delivery
- Translate business requirements to high performance technical solutions through a defined solutioning process
- Work closely with the PMO team, collaborate with the various cross functional teams, manage content and planning for project meetings, support revenue tracking and reporting, and work with the PMO on strategic projects
- Use excellent organisational and project management skills to help manage the practice as well as communication and teaming skills to interface with stakeholders, cross functional colleagues and other teams
- Monitor progress for individual projects to understand and track delivery, helping anticipate and pro-actively resolve key risks to delivery
To succeed in this PMO role, you should have five years' experience with large-scale project management.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including Project, Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of the importance for detail and organisation
- Good prioritisation skills to balance key priorities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- University degree in IT related subject (e.g. computer science, Information Systems)
This is a renowned insurance company that needs no introduction. If you have a strong profile of successful deliverables within the insurance space and are looking to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656338 Charmaine Tan