Consultant Sarah Bell (R1769173)
Date posted 09 October 2018 2018-10-092018-12-08 insurance 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new PMO Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a well-known insurance company. The company is looking for a strong and analytical self-starter to develop and implement solutions as part of the Program Management Office (PMO).
About the PMO Manager Role:
Based in Singapore, you will sit within a team focusing on helping both business and IT stakeholders deliver competitive advantage through the use of process improvement, governance, and strategic technology and digital implementations.
- Support and manage strategic projects and service delivery
- Translate business requirements to high performance technical solutions through a defined solutioning process
- Work closely with the PMO team, collaborate with the various cross functional teams, manage content and planning for project meetings, support revenue tracking and reporting, and work with the PMO on strategic projects
- Use excellent organisational and project management skills to help manage the practice as well as communication and teaming skills to interface with stakeholders, cross functional colleagues and other teams
- Monitor progress for individual projects to understand and track delivery, helping anticipate and pro-actively resolve key risks to delivery
To succeed in this PMO Manager role, you should have five years' experience with large-scale project management.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- Five years’ experience in large-scale project management
- A proven track record of successfully leading and delivering at least three major applications / systems implementation projects end-to-end
- Exposure to Agile methodology and deliverables with an understanding Agile software delivery
- Good understanding of the technology side of digital and enterprise architecture principals
- Strong experience in (IT) benchmarking and/or how to develop digital maturity assessments
- Experience in taking strategy to implementation with experience in selecting tools and applications, to advising next generation of IT Infra and/or front-end facing applications
- Strong project management, change management and facilitation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing key stakeholders and vendors to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes
- Relevant certifications in project / program / portfolio management. E.g. PMP, CITPM, PRINCE2, PgMP, MSP, MoP highly preferred
This is a renowned insurance company that needs no introduction. If you have a strong profile of successful deliverables within the insurance space and are looking to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call to discuss.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769173 Sarah Bell