Data Governance Manager
Consultant Janice Tee (R1875479)
Date posted 28 September 2018 2018-09-282018-11-27 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Data Governance Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a top international financial services firm.
About the Data Governance Manager Role:
As a Data Governance Manager, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of tasks linked to forming a sound data governance framework.
In this role, you will be working closely with the organisation's technology team on architecture, solutions, and project management for the direction of data governance.
- Drive the overall Data Governance Framework setup and execution across the organisation
- Set direction and maintain key Data Governance documents e.g. target operating model, policies, standards and processes
- Execution of data quality assessments
To succeed in this Data Governance Manager role, you should have excellent understanding data-related disciplines.
- Bachelor's degree in Physics, Computer Science, Analytics, Information Systems, etc.
- Ideally at least seven years' working experience in data governance, data quality or related disciplines
- Excellent understanding of operating model, metadata management, reference data, master data, or data quality management
- Change management towards a focus on data would be an advantage
This is a financial services institution that needs no introduction.
If you are looking for a managerial role that is both challenging and rewarding, this Data Governance Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875479 Janice Tee