Insurance System Implementation Specialist
Salary SGD100000 - SGD130000 per annum
Consultant Sarah Bell (R1769173)
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-11-12 insurance 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Insurance System Implementation Specialist job based in Singapore has just become available at an insurance company to support the release and roll-out of a new mobile application.
About the Insurance System Implementation Specialist Role:
You will be responsible for delivering a stand-out technology solution. You will lead the implementation of the software with client companies. The technical sales support will involve marketing and demonstrating the software capability to senior people and leading scoping workshops. The implementation will involve leading discovery workshops and technical support.
- To consider the key technology requirements to deliver the business objectives; to communicate and shape these so they can be delivered; to develop local marketing materials that promote the software’s stand-out capability and report back on progress and input to future development
- To work closely with the Business Development Managers in preparing for and delivering sales presentations, including software demos, pre-sales meetings and demonstrations of the software, ensuring activities are coordinated
- To maintain file notes of meetings; to feedback on issues and resolve; to respond to actions on time and quality and to ensure all activities are coordinated
- To have knowledge of competitor and in-house systems and their technical advantages and disadvantages
- Where necessary, to recommend software enhancements or developments to meet market needs
- To develop and facilitate client workshops to determine the most effective low-risk high-impact solution implementation
- To work closely with clients, acting as the insurance domain expert as part of a multi-functional project implementation team to deliver the software in an efficient and coordinated way to the agreed scope and timeline
- To have the technical knowledge of the software and its scope to configure or support others to develop and implement the agreed solution
To succeed in this Insurance System Implementation Specialist role, you should possess strong influencing and communication skills.
- Qualified to degree level
- A minimum of five years’ experience in delivering business requirements, including design, analysis, testing, implementation, production and documentation
- Ability to influence people at all levels and in all departments towards a desired goal
- An effective communicator with business customers at all levels including Senior Management
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Understanding of the insurance industry
- Experience underwriting rules engines
- Experience using industry-recognised project management methodology
- Prior Java programming experience
This is an insurance company that offers rewarding career opportunities.
If you are driven and are seeking an opportunity to take your career forward, this Insurance System Implementation Specialist role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769173 Sarah Bell