Consultant Sarah Bell (R1769173)
Date posted 15 August 2018 2018-08-152018-10-14 insurance 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Program/Project Manager job based in Singapore has become available at a well-known financial services company.
About the Program/Project Manager Role:
You will work on projects assigned by CTO or Head of Strategic Initiatives that may be initiated by IM or the business units that you support. You will be expected to perform a wide range of duties.
- Provide strong leadership, direction and guidance to the project team, and be able to work well with business and technical managers, to ensure business capability provided conforms to user requirements, while adhering to overall IM architectural roadmap
- Responsible for procurement, vendor and contract management for outsource implementation and consulting partners
- Responsible for budgeting and spend management of projects under your charge
- Responsible for all-levels of stakeholder management within IM, vendors and users for projects involved (from C-level / SVPs, to working levels)
- Determine the resources (time, budget, resources, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- In consultation with the resource manager, recruit, interview and select staff and/or initiate proposals (for a tender) or work with resource manager for outsourced vendors required for the project activities.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Build learning lessons from actual project implementation, review and make recommendations for future project improvements
To succeed in this Program/Project Manager role, you should have a decade's experience managing projects.
- At least 10 years’ experience in managing projects, and a proven track record of successfully leading and delivering systems implementation
- Solid project management and facilitation skills; able to manage multiple projects
- Strong communication and writing skills, managing key stakeholders and project sponsors
- PMP, CITMP. ITIL, CSSIP certification is a plus
- Knowledge of processes and procedures
- Strong leadership, organisational and communication skills
- IT strategic thinking and planning
- Project management experience in managing teams
This is a leading financial services company that needs no introduction. If you have a strong track record of successfully delivered projects in the financial services space and are looking to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me for a discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769173 Sarah Bell