Senior Treasury Specialist (1-year convertible contract)
Salary SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month
Consultant Mabelene Ang (R1544508)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Senior Treasury Specialist (1-year convertible contract) job has just become available at a leading reinsurance group based in Singapore.
About the Senior Treasury Specialist (1-year convertible contract) Role:
You will be tasked to provide a high quality of treasury services for branches in SEA by ensuring smooth daily cash operations, efficient liquidity and investment management, optimum coverage for FX and risk management, and value creation with treasury service and technology enhancement.
- Perform active cash management activities to ensure adequate working capital and liquidity within internal guidelines including daily cash positioning and reconciliation of bank balances
- Execution of cash payment transfers, FX conversions; vendor payments and intercompany settlements, reliably, timely, with cost efficient and reduced risks
- Cash forecasting and analysis, support management of investment strategies, monitoring and reporting activities - cash positions, counterparty exposure
- Ensure compliance and adherence of internal process controls and regulatory requirements as well as best practices and ability to apply those prescribed under internal guidelines
- Effective collaboration and coordination with business section to support quality assurance process
- Development and ongoing maintenance of department reporting timetable and the procedure and process
To succeed in the Senior Treasury Specialist (1-year convertible contract) role, you need to have preferably 6 to 7 years' working experience in the insurance/reinsurance or banking industry with demonstrated success in project management and treasury functions.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Accounting/Finance, Banking or related discipline
- Sound knowledge in local regulatory, tax and accounting knowledge
- Strong computer skills, preferably with SAP knowledge
- Good communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, strong in planning and organisational skills, willingness to share knowledge
This reinsurer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of business. The people-centric environment offers you a range of exciting career opportunities.
If you have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and are looking for the next step in your career, this Senior Accountant (1-year convertible contract) role is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1544508 Mabelene Ang