Consultant Vera Yap (R1871249)
Date posted 06 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An in-house UX Designer job based in Singapore has just been made available at a reputable financial institution.
About the UX Designer role:
You will be tasked to take on the lead role in designing a world-class digital online and mobile experience in a start-up environment.
- Deliver the simplest and most effective user experience to enable users to interact on web, mobile and across the company's business lines
- Strong empathy for the user with a deep understanding of Human-Centered Design (HCD) and strong analytical abilities
- Appreciate business strategies, goals and design user experiences to deliver results
To succeed in this UX Designer role, you should have a solid understanding of mobile-first and responsive design as well as good communication skills.
- Experience conducting user research, website information architecture design, develop customer journey maps, wire-frames, and prototypes with a good copy writing skills
- Minimum five years’ experience in UX design for mobile and websites, social media or chat interfaces
- Deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design with a solid understanding of design thinking, human centred design (HCD), user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping
- Effective communicator, able to articulate design and solutions to teams; effective follower and team player
- Creative mind with a capacity to handle tight time-lines and stress while delivering in a fast-paced and progressive environment
- Passionate about UX, design, innovation and is often on the look-out for best practices and latest trends in the market
This is a financial institution with challenging but rewarding growth opportunities. If you are up for a challenge to develop new customer-led approaches and fresh experiences for over 500,000 customers, this UX Designer role is the job for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.