Head of Sales
Consultant Pierre Pineau (R1770402)
Date posted 28 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Head of Sales job has just been made available at an expanding top-tier international insurance provider based in Singapore.
About the Head of Sales role:
Reporting to the regional CEO, you will be in charge of managing and developing a team of six experienced Sales Managers.
- Strategic management of the end-to-end sales and distribution functions for travel, roadside, other assistance and speciality insurance products in Singapore
- Drive company’s overall business strategy through identifying potential opportunities for growth and expanding service to existing and new clients
- Work with key executives to scope out new distribution channels and sales opportunities
- Network for business growth opportunities and use networks to effectively stay attuned to market and competitor intelligence
- Negotiate high-level contract terms with internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee portfolio prospecting in order to ensure the viability of sales campaigns and portfolio growth remains in line with business strategy and objectives
- Collaborate closely with executives in all areas to ensure profitability and client service levels are maintained
- Lead the management of key issues affecting intermediary relationships and manage escalated complex client matters to ensure that the client’s expectations are met and the long-term relationship with the client is strengthened
- Diversify product and client portfolio of the company by successfully developing and growing new lines of business as well as acquiring new clients
To succeed in this Head of Sales role, you should have demonstrated experience from the non-life insurance industry.
- Tertiary qualifications in business administration, commerce or related disciplines
- Demonstrated experience in a senior sales management role in the insurance industry over a sustained period of time
- Strong understanding of and familiarity with local market, distribution channels and competitors
- Demonstrated evidence of the development and implementation of strategy, particularly relating to sales, and proven success meeting significant sales revenue targets
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, drive commercial opportunities and negotiation processes
- Strong ability to build effective relationships and collaborate with multiple stakeholders across all levels of the business and with external clients, and broad organisational influencing skills in complex organisational structures
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills, with an ability to relate to a variety of people across myriad situations
- Proven track record in leading teams and ability to develop and lead successful and dynamic growth-focused teams
This insurance company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record in managing teams and turning around businesses, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Sales job. You will be part of forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770402 Pierre Pineau
Get in touch
+65 6228 5335
Error 503 backend read error
backend read error
Details: cache-lcy19241-LCY 1521602409 3049024818
Varnish cache server