Consultant Sarah Bell (R1769173)
Date posted 28 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Project Manager job has just been made available at an international insurance company in Singapore to support a system implementation project.
About the Project Manager role:
You will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing multiple implementations in Asia. This will involve managing post-sale activity, including project delivery, SLA and contract negotiations. You will work closely with Senior Management, Business Development staff, Business Analysts, Developers, DevOps and Underwriters, as well as build strong relationships with all stakeholders whilst also managing their expectations.
- Overall responsible for ensuring the company delivers its commitments to clients by delivering projects on time
- Managing operational resources, ensuring people have clear objectives and work effectively in teams
- Regular and effective communication with technical team leads in the UK to guarantee successful delivery
- Ensure that due legal and commercial consideration is taken when contracts are finalised
- Ensure project scope is fully planned and resourced, appropriate infrastructure is in place and all stakeholders are kept up to date
To succeed in this Project Manager role, you should have prior experience in a similar role with an ability to influence others.
- A relevant project management qualification (PMP, Prince 2 etc)
- A minimum of five years' experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in managing simultaneous projects from initiation to completion
- Strong appreciation of key legal consideration for B2B contract negotiations
- Ability to influence and motivate others
This is a global insurance firm that offers challenging but rewarding growth opportunities. If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career as a Project Manager, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a dynamic and supportive working environment facing new challenges every day.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769173 Sarah Bell