Head of Compliance and Legal
Consultant Raymond Poon (R1660122)
Date posted 02 February 2017
An exciting Head of Compliance and Legal role has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutions based in Singapore.
About the Head of Compliance and Legal:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining and supporting the compliance function. You will take lead on all compliance matters.
- Monitor regional regulatory changes against company's policies to determine any necessary amendments to internal policies and/or procedures
- Implementing and monitoring compliance policies and procedures
- Drafting of policies and guidelines relevant to meet compliance reporting requirements
- Provide training to staff on all compliance relevant laws, rules and standards
- Ensure that the appropriate compliance policies, procedures, instructions and other documents are developed and kept up-to-date
To succeed in this Head of Compliance and Legal role, you should have strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Preferably legally trained
- At least eight years' compliance experience in the financial industry
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
This international financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven and determined and want the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660122 Raymond Poon