Salary Attractive Salary + Bonus
Consultant Leanne Nettleship (R1215829)
Date posted 08 November 2016
An excellent Client Manager permanent opportunity for a business level Japanese speaking candidate has arisen. You will be supporting the Relationship Manager to provide risk management and insurance advice and solutions for Japanese companies in Singapore.
About the Client Manager role:
In this business critical role, you will need to provide risk management and insurance advice and solutions for Japanese companies in Singapore.
- Translate documents in Japanese and liaise with internal specialists
- Support sales materials for visiting prospects
- Process necessary administrative work to place policies with our skilled staffs to be compliant
- Develop close relationship with Japanese insurers
- Support claim handling process with our claim team communicating with clients and insurers
- Support our Japan office for sales and technical matters
- Provide regular reports to management level
To succeed in this role, you should ideally have corporate insurance industry background and experience, although this is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Good command of English and written and verbal Japanese (business level) as you will need to read, write, translate and communicate with Japanese-speaking management and stakeholders
- Quick learner who is able to adapt and use their initiative while developing their technical knowledge
- Seeking profiles who are self motivated, driven, confident and capable in their attitude and approach
The successful Client Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and are interested to discuss further on this Client Manager opportunity, please apply now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1215829 Leanne Nettleship