Lead, Sales Trainer
Salary SGD90000 - SGD120000 per annum
Consultant Liam Thomson (R1546696)
Date posted 21 November 2016
An exciting opportunity to join a leading international insurance brokerage in the role of Lead, Sales Trainer to help manage the delivery of exceptional training programmes within the field of private client services.
About the Lead, Sales Trainer Role:
The Lead, Sales Trainer will primarily focus on leading and managing the execution of the agenda for the training academy that will encompass programs for all staff in the organisation.
- Plan, execute and lead the agenda for the training academy that would encompass programs for all staff in the organisation
- Monitor and ensure the fulfilment of all training and competency requirements and mandatory CPD hours
- Management and development of all new broker representatives by conducting orientation modules, scheduling training sessions with third party product providers and internal departments as well as planning role-play sessions
- Coordinate and implement training and professional development sessions for operations staff
- Coordinate and implement training and professional development sessions for supervisors and managers
- Support the analysis of new product launches, competitive review and preparation of new product training materials for both in-house and external use
- Work closely with the Senior Management and Market Heads to continuously increase the competency and knowledge of all staff
- Conduct market/product/regulatory updates and annual competency assessment to meet new/existing regulatory requirements and ensure all Broker Representatives are competent in providing financial advisory services
- Responsible for knowledge management and all intellectual property by creating and maintaining libraries and databases of information
To succeed in the Lead, Sales Trainer job, you must posses good interpersonal skills with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Degree with at least 5-7 years’ experience in the insurance industry in a training and development role for universal life insurance products in the high net worth segment
- Leadership skills, sense of mission and team player
- Detail-orientated, well-organised and high level of accuracy
The is a leading international insurance brokerage firm and has an established presence in Singapore and across Asia. This market leader has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in its development. It offers excellent benefits and career development.
If you have a successful track record of working in the insurance sector or a related field, you can take your career forward with this exciting role as Lead, Sales Trainer.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546696 Liam Thomson