Trade Credit Underwriter
Salary SGD200000 - SGD250000 per annum
Consultant MayJin Yap (R1656722)
Date posted 07 October 2016
An exciting Trade Credit Underwriter job has just become available at a fast growing trade credit insurance firm based in Singapore.
About the Trade Credit Underwriter Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for assessing new requests for credit insurance from both new and existing customers.
- approving / acceptance of new requests for credit insurance
- conduct financial and political risk analysis, applying underwriting principles and procedures to support a new risk
- provide support to the wider team to modify existing strategies
- promote strong working relationships internally and externally with clients and brokers
To succeed in the Trade Credit Underwriter job, you will need to assimilate information and process work flow quickly and arrive at decisions promptly without detriment to quality. The role also requires a strong communicator with the ability to discuss complex risk issues confidently.
- minimum 2 years' experience in risk underwriting, direct experience in trade credit underwriting advantageous
- an interest in worldwide current affairs and understanding of political risk
- ability to work independently and part of a team essential
- open to travel overseas as and when required given the regional remit of this role
This credit insurance firm has a cohesive culture and invests heavily in providing the right training and support to all its employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Underwriter job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656722 May Jin Yap