Fund Operations Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jack Drabwell (R23112283)
Job Ref 1908510/001
Date posted 06 March 2023singapore banking-financial-services/hedge-funds 2023-03-14 2023-04-05 financial-services Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A unique Fund Operations Analyst job has become available at a rapidly expanding asset management firm, based in Singapore.
About the Fund Operations Analyst Role:
Reporting to the Head of Operations, this is a role for an ambitious financial services professional with previous experience in trade operations.
- Managing trade life cycle and operational workflows including trade processing, settlements, and matching on a daily basis
- Managing and resolving daily trade breaks with brokers, fund administrators, and custodians
- Investigating, identifying, and resolving any cash or nominal breaks on client portfolios
- Ensuring the timely and accurate completion of portfolio NAV reconciliations
- Managing and processing subscriptions and redemptions for the fund
- Reviewing fund expenses and ensuring proper classification and allocation
- Preparing financial statements and liaising with external auditors
- Maintaining static data relating to existing and new securities and counterparties
To succeed in this Fund Operations Analyst role, you should have prior experience in trade operations. The right candidate will also possess knowledge of the Enfusion OEMS and have experience as a user of the software.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- At least two years of relevant experience in trade operations
- Experience with the use of the Enfusion OEMS
- Equity experience preferred; investment firm experience is highly valued
This established and growing company is an award-winning investment firm with a consistent track record of returns across their hedge fund and venture capital fund. This is a chance to join the firm as it continues its expansion.
If you are driven, determined, and ready to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Fund Operations Analyst role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R23112283 Jack Drabwell
Salary: SGD120000 - SGD140000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 March 2023An exciting Portfolio Liquidity Management, Manager job has just become available at a leading asset manager based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 01 March 2023A Trade Capture, Structured Credit, AVP job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will report directly to the Vice President, Head of TCU.
Salary: SGD8000 - SGD10000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 02 March 2023A Credit Middle Office, Associate job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will be directly reporting to the Vice President, Credit Middle Office, who is based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 March 2023This is an exciting isConduct Analyst opportunity to join an international bank with a strong presence in the region. Rmmotion firm is a strong performer, projecting stability and solid growth.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 13 March 2023An attractive Middle Office Operations, Energy job has just become available at a reputable energy firm based in Singapore. You will report directly to the Chief of Operations based in Singapore.