Salary SGD50000 - SGD70000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Alex Martin (R1871250)
Date posted 29 November 20192019-11-29 2020-01-28 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new, exciting Product Controller job opportunity has become available at a leading UK-headquartered fund manager.
About the Product Controller Role:
As a member of the product control team, you are an integral part of the wider financial control group across three offices. You will report to the Senior Product Controller in the UK.
- This role is based in the Singapore office and will join a team of two current product controllers but report directly to a senior manager based in London
- Production of a variety of daily P&Ls across different core trading desks and across many different product categories
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and fund administrator to ensure delivery of an accurate and timely P&L
- Resolve issues surrounding the P&L
- Daily control checks to assist with data integrity ahead of LN opening
- Daily conversations with the local front Office – resolving any questions
- Valuation verification
- Project work – trader requests, management requests, improving the process, set up of new products / desks / trading lines
To succeed in this role, you will be a highly experienced accounting professional who works well with ambiguity in a fast-paced business that is in a period of change.
- Strong degree from a major academic institution and have a strong interest in financial markets
- Experience in daily P&L production and ideally worked in a P&L controller function at a bank or a hedge fund for a minimum of three to five years
- Able to demonstrate initiative, manage time effectively, as well as committed to balancing the needs of all stakeholders
- Able to work independently and be delivery focused
This investment leader has made headlines for its aggressive growth and its attraction of industry leaders across multiple investment banks and hedge funds in Singapore. They are dynamic, fast paced and have a strong financial control organisation, allowing the successful candidate the chance to work alongside the best-in-class in a successful global organisation.
If you’re driven, ambitious, and looking to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment – please get in touch for this Product Controller role.
Apply now to learn more.