Investment Portfolio Assistant
Consultant Clement Wang (R1981797)
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-03 2019-06-02 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 60000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Investment Portfolio Assistant job has just become available at one of the most respected fund houses based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Fund Manager, this is a role for an Asset Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Investment Portfolio Assistant Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for the management of fund performances, delivering the highest quality service and processes alongside your team mates and fund management team. You will be exposed to the crucial aspects for fund management.
- Assist in the day-to-day portfolio management, working closely alongside the fund managers assisting with the implementation of trades across portfolios. This includes aspects of cash management, portfolio monitoring, valuations and order generation
- Take charge of investment databases and spreadsheets
- Produce portfolio statistics and performing price checks for respective funds
- Liaise with internal departments to resolve portfolio-related issues
- Liaising with external stakeholders to provide necessary data for fund managers
- Take minutes and collate papers for weekly investment meetings
To succeed in the role, you must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize independently.
- Graduate degree in preferably Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting or Mathematics
- Candidates with five to eight years' of experience in portfolio management
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially Microsoft Excel
- Attention to details, strong numerical and analytical skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude with the ability to work well within teams
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
This Asset Management Company/Fund House needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate standing, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Investment Portfolio Assistant role.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981797 Clement Wang