Senior Fund Accountant
Consultant Leanne Nettleship (R1215829)
Date posted 21 March 2017
A Senior Fund Accountant job based in Singapore has just become available at an investment firm in Singapore. This is a very interesting opportunity to work in a small environment where the scope and growth of the opportunity is significant.
About the Senior Fund Accountant Role:
This is a newly-created role which has arisen out of growth of the business, increased requirements and the complexity of the fund. Directly reporting to CFO, there is room for the position to grow and evolve over time, and take on more responsibility. The breadth and extent of the role in many ways will be driven by the individual’s appetite and desire.
- Accounting for the funds
- Managing the funds, reconciliations etc
- Financial compliance
- Prepare financial statements, tax returns
- Support and preparation for audits
- Ad-hoc finance requirements
To succeed in this role, you should have excellent organisational skills.
- Qualified accountant, or bringing a minimum of five years' working experience within an accounting role
- Audit background where clients were within the fund or FI industry
- Fund accounting experience, ideally with knowledge of hedge funds
- You must bring a positive can-do attitude, be willing to be flexible to support the small family office environment
This company is a principal investment firm which specialises in investments and offers an unique opportunity.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the Senior Fund Accountant role please apply or call me today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1215829 Leanne Nettleship