Data Analyst & Regulatory Report Preparer (11-month contract)
Salary SGD8000 - SGD10000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant ShiHua Goh (R1985549)
Job Ref 1935200/001
Date posted 11 May 2023singapore banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2023-05-11 2023-06-10 banking Singapore SG SGD 8000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Data Analyst & Regulatory Report Preparer (11-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role that will require you to work with users and development teams to ensure the data is fit for purpose, defining and monitoring the processes and controls that adhere to EDM Standards, and helping to triage and remediate data incidents.
About the Data Analyst & Regulatory Report Preparer (11-month contract) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for ensuring data products and services are serviceable and valuable to users. This role assists users with data queries and metadata, performs data analysis to reveal business insights, communicates data changes, and provides training to users so they understand and can access the data they need.
- Performs data analysis and helps construct reports to answer business questions and reveal business insights
- Guides changes to data capture processes and data transformation logic
- Maintains an inventory of all applications and data transformation in the data flow for the domain
- Contributes to the definition and maintenance of the domain dictionary
- Performs impact analysis of data changes, proactively communicates to and trains users on the changes
- Assists in the definition, stewardship, quality control, metadata and access of data owned by respective domain
- Implements and monitors required transport controls and maintenance of all required metadata to comply with EDM Standards for the data domain
- Helps triage and resolve data incidents for the domain across Capture, Transport and Use in a timely manner
- Aligns and monitors key performance indicators and internal controls
To succeed in this Data Analyst & Regulatory Report Preparer (11-month contract) role, you will need to be an individual contributor at a programme level. You will work with the users to ensure data is accurate, complete and fit for purpose.
- Bachelor's Degree with over five years of experience; Professional qualifications (e.g., CA, CFA, CPA) is preferred
- Global Banking and Markets (GBAM), Risk/Compliance business/operations and regulatory reporting experience
- Experience working with complex products with knowledge of the underlying data risks
- Intellectually curious with the ability to dive deeper to identify risks
- Ability to provide clear verbal and written communication to a variety of business and technical audiences
- Regulatory reporting and analytics experience with in FLU/CF, Finance or GBAM Operations
- Data management and data quality background especially EDM Use Standard
- Detail-oriented and a process-excellence mindset
- Process migration and re-engineering experience to strategic framework
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, analytical mindset is required
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet regulatory submission deadlines
- Ability to prioritise work and adapt to changing needs in a dynamic work environment
- Technically savvy with the ability to quickly understand different systems and processes
- Eager to learn and grow, receptive to constructive feedback
- Self-starter, takes initiative
- Advanced Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills. SQL and Analytics tool (Tableau and Micro Strategy) is a plus
- Driver of change
This is a leading global banking institution. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Data Analyst & Regulatory Report Preparer (11-month contract) job.
Apply now or contact me to find out more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1985549 ShiHua Goh
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 26 May 2023An exclusive Risk and Compliance Manager job has just become available at a reputable international capital market firm. You will report directly to the Risk and Compliance Senior Manager.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD10000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 19 May 2023An exciting six-month Business Strategy Analyst job within the global Wealth Management team has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for someone with experience working within wealth management or financial services sales function with a results driven work approach.
Salary: SGD135000 - SGD144000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 29 May 2023An attractive Liquidity Management, AVP job has just become available at a top-tier global banking institution based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD135000 - SGD144000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 22 May 2023An attractive Liquidity Management, AVP job has just become available at a top-tier global banking institution based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 11 May 2023An excellent Associate, Portfolio Operations (Private Equity) job opportunity has just become available at a leading investment firm, based in Singapore.