Real Estate Finance Analyst (two-year contract)
Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant ShiHua Goh (R1985549)
Job Ref 1908790/001
Date posted 10 March 2023singapore banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2023-03-14 2023-04-09 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Real Estate Finance Analyst (two-year contract) job has just become available at one of global leaders in real estate investing based in Singapore. This is a role that will require you to be highly motivated, intelligent, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavours.
About the Real Estate Finance Analyst (two-year contract) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for valuation reporting and analysis for the real estate business.
- Valuation reporting (Asia open and close-ended funds)
- Coordinate and manage quarterly valuation processes
- Generate fund-level returns and related materials to facilitate meetings with various stakeholders
- Reconcile key inputs between valuation/accounting systems
- Manage quarterly investor and financial reporting deliverables
- Perform ad hoc/ongoing analysis and reporting for senior management
- Participate and lead various technology and process improvement initiatives
- Other ad hoc tasks/projects
- Manage cross-functional exposure through various work processes
- Build and maintain relationships and navigate diverse stakeholders
- Works closely with other offices in New York, Hong Kong, and other Asia offices
To succeed in this Real Estate Finance Analyst (two-year contract) role, you will need to have strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Knowledge of real estate, including market fundamentals is an advantage
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask and manage shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with a passion for making business processes more efficient and successful
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills is necessary
- Drive and desire to learn new technologies and grow technical and functional skill sets
- Fluent in English
- Undergraduate/master’s degree, majoring in accounting and finance with strong GPA
- Relevant experience at a professional services firm is a plus
- Resume must include graduation year and GPA
This is a global leader in real estate investing. This organisation is the largest owner of commercial real estate globally, owning and operating assets across every major geography and sector, including logistics, residential, office, hospitality and retail. They offer diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Real Estate Finance Analyst (two-year contract) job.
Apply now or contact me to find out more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1985549 ShiHua Goh
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 March 2023An attractive Middle Office Operations, Associate job has just become available at a reputable financial firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will be reporting to the Team Lead, who is also based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD55000 - SGD70000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 16 March 2023An attractive Client Lifecycle Specialist, Senior Officer job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Client Lifecycle, APAC.
Salary: SGD4500 - SGD6000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 06 March 2023An exciting Securities Middle Office, Officer role has just become available at a leading financial services firm based in Singapore. The candidate will report directly to the Manager, Middle Office Operations, who is based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 13 March 2023An OTC Operations Support, Analyst job has just become available at a technology-enabled financial services firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the Team Lead, OTC Derivative Operations who is based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 March 2023An attractive Loan Operations, AVP/Associate job has just become available at a reputable bank based in Singapore.