Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Tina Lee (R22107376)
Job Ref 1840540/001
Date posted 14 September 2022singapore banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2022-09-14 2022-10-14 accountancy Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
In this Business Auditor role, you will be reporting to the Internal Audit Regional Portfolio Director for Global Markets and Investment Banking.
About the Business Auditor Role:
You will be primarily tasked with executing assurance work over these regional businesses and the control functions supporting them. The candidate will work closely with multiple members of the internal audit team in the region, and potentially other regions, with some limited travelling required.
- Perform risk assessments of the bank's business and corporate functions, and assist in developing the annual audit plan
- Plan and execute audits, including taking responsibility for specific aspects of the audit work, and working closely with specialist auditors in IT, risk and data analysis where necessary
- Design and execute data analytics for audit assignments
- Identify emerging risks and control gaps, draft and promptly report audit findings to line management, and suggest practical solutions
- Follow up audit recommendations post-audit, assess residual risk, validate remedial work performed and close issues
- Perform and document aspects of internal audit's quarterly continuous monitoring programme, in order to identify changes to risk assessments, audit plan or audit universe
- Learn and understand the department's audit methodology
To succeed in this role, the right candidate must possess strong analytical problem-solving and multitasking skills. You must be able to prioritise workload with limited supervision and able to work under pressure when faced with tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or any relevant professional discipline
- Strong audit skills or a good knowledge of investment banking operation business is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, and has the confidence to deliver tough messages and have difficult conversations
- At least six years of audit experience in banking or financial services industry
- Candidate with some international experience is strongly preferred
This is one of the global financial services group with its network and presence over 30 countries and regions. The group is focused on providing services in retail, wholesale and investment management.
If you are interested to advance your career in one of the world’s leading financial institutions, this is the role for you. Great opportunities and career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Business Auditor role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss further about this role.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22107376 Tina Lee
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 19 September 2022An attractive VP - Financial Crime Advisory (Investment/Corporate banking) job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will be reporting to the Head of Business Line AFC.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 September 2022An exciting finance team of a leading international bank is expanding in Singapore and recruiting for a Regional VP FP&A job.