Regional VP FP&A
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Priya Gupta (R21103434)
Job Ref 1835800/001
Date posted 14 September 2022singapore banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2022-09-14 2022-10-14 banking Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting finance team of a leading international bank is expanding in Singapore and recruiting for a Regional VP FP&A job.
About the Regional VP FP&A Role:
Reporting in matrix to the CFO of Securities Services and to the Director of FP&A, this Regional VP FP&A will be responsible for the securities services portfolio which is one the largest revenue stream for the bank. The focus will be on managing all forward-looking processes, providing analytical leadership in understanding how business drivers impact actual and future performance, how underlying business and market dynamics translate to risks and opportunities for revenue and balance sheets.
- Provide analytical leadership in understanding financial performance and the underlying key business drivers in order to facilitate effective and informed decision making
- Drive the standardisation of process within the region and across countries in the forward-looking activities (QMMF, plan, outlook) with the emphasis of moving towards a more driver-based approach
- Collaborate with the teams to develop and maintain driver-based forecasting tools, especially in the loan, deposit, NRFF, fees and balance sheet space
- Implement and embed these forecasting approaches within the regional product and countries to deepen analytics in the forward-looking processes
- Deliver on all CCAR and regional model development and ongoing governance of models
To succeed in this Regional VP FP&A role, you will have to be able to develop strong relationship skills and be an expert in funds transfer pricing and deposit. You will be supported by an established leadership team with world class training and strong career development.
- Prior track record in financial, planning and analyst with strong track record in fund transfer pricing and deposits in financial services
- Good knowledge of securities services industry is a plus
- Strong analytical skills (financial modelling)
- Results-oriented and ability to navigate complex data
- Strong communication, project management and presentation skills.
This international bank has a very strong foothold in the region and is reputed to offer training and leadership opportunities.
If you are a driven individual with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent job opening for you. Exciting opportunities and career progression awaits the right person in this Regional VP FP&A role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss further about this job opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R21103434 Mariannie Ep Gupta Priya
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 19 September 2022An attractive VP - Financial Crime Advisory (Investment/Corporate banking) job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. You will be reporting to the Head of Business Line AFC.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 September 2022In this Business Auditor role, you will be reporting to the Internal Audit Regional Portfolio Director for Global Markets and Investment Banking.