Internal Control Manager (SOX Mandatory)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Tina Lee (R22107376)
Job Ref 1833130/001
Date posted 28 July 2022singapore banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2022-08-01 2022-08-27 financial-services Singapore Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Internal Control Manager (SOX Mandatory) job has opened up at a leading global financial firm.
About the Internal Control Manager (SOX Mandatory) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for coordination of all Internal Control over Financial Reporting (“ICFR”) activities throughout the year and coordinate the planning of SOX404 activities.
- Scoping and mapping
- Monitoring/facilitating process walkthroughs led by process owners
- Monitoring of (independence of) testing activities
- Preparing and facilitating of interim and year-end evaluations
- Project manage SOX implementation across the bank
To succeed in this Internal Control Manager (SOX Mandatory) role, you will need to have a good understanding of the SOX act and COSO 2013 internal controls framework.
- Minimum of five years' accounting (Big 4 experience is a plus), internal audit or operational risk management experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/auditing/finance/risk at minimum. CPA (RA/RE/RC) /CIA/CISA/higher degree in risk management is preferred
- Understanding of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the COSO 2013 internal controls framework
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management skills with demonstrated proficiency in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills with proven success in influencing business decisions
- Strong and strategic thought leadership to identify business needs and provide efficient and practical solutions
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and collaborate across a cross-functional team and influence senior leaders
- Strong team player, self-starter and motivator, capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Results-focused, high energy, flexible and with good work prioritisation skills
This is a leading global banking institution. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Internal Control Manager (SOX Mandatory) job.
Apply now or contact me to find out more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22107376 Tina Lee
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 04 August 2022An Internal Audit, Associate job has become available at a subsidiary of a Japanese financial group.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 15 July 2022A rapidly expanding private equity firm is seeking a Finance Manager to join their team in Singapore. In this job, you will report directly to the Asia Financial Controller who is based in Hong Kong.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 13 July 2022An attractive Liquidity Operations Specialist role has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the Director.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting Trade Support Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an associate who is able to support all client-related activities from the point of trading through to settlement
Salary: SGD60000 - SGD70000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Fraud Risk Analyst job opportunity has become available at a leading digital bank.