Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Tina Lee (R22107376)
Job Ref 1816320/001
Date posted 15 July 2022singapore banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2022-07-15 2022-08-14 financial-services Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding private equity firm is seeking a Finance Manager to join their team in Singapore. In this job, you will report directly to the Asia Financial Controller who is based in Hong Kong.
About the Finance Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring the overall financial health of the firm within the Singapore region.
- Prepare e-banking payment transaction and maintain incidental records
- Review daily cash flow and prepare management account schedules and breakdown
- Prepare and review all reports ranging from regulatory, financial, and management reports within Singapore
- Assist in budget estimation through financial year and forecasting financial health of the company
- Prepare financial operations process enhancement, internal controls and administrative tasks
- Assist in any other ad hoc projects assigned
To succeed in this role, the right candidate must be able to work efficiently within a tight timeline, able to work independently with minimum supervision and possess strong analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relevant disciplines
- At least three to five years of Big 4 auditing experience
- At least one year of work experience within hedge fund companies is advantageous
- Strong knowledge in regulatory reporting and system i.e. MAS and FMC
- Prior exposure to compliance is a good plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and accounting software such as Sun Accounting
This is a fast-growing global investment firm based in Singapore with long term core value becoming market leader in their space. The organisation is also focused on developing and training their people to the highest standard.
If you are driven, determined and have an interest in the private equity sector, this is a role for you. Great opportunities and career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Finance Manager job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22107376 Tina Lee
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 04 August 2022An Internal Audit, Associate job has become available at a subsidiary of a Japanese financial group.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 28 July 2022An exciting Internal Control Manager (SOX Mandatory) job has opened up at a leading global financial firm.
Salary: Competitive Base + Quarterly BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 28 July 2022A Recruitment Consultant - Banking and Finance job has become available at Robert Walters Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 13 July 2022An attractive Liquidity Operations Specialist role has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the Director.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting Trade Support Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an associate who is able to support all client-related activities from the point of trading through to settlement