Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sabrina Yap (R1879576)
Date posted 22 November 20192019-11-22 2019-12-22 banking Singapore SG SGD 10000 12000 12000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting and interesting Financial Accountant job has just become available at a large banking and financial services firm in Singapore. They are looking for someone with a strong background in finance and reporting (financial reporting, regulatory reporting, etc). to join their firm and work with legal entities in Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore.
About the Financial Accountant Role:
In this Financial Accountant opportunity, candidates will be working on a global regulatory project for legal entities in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Japan. In addition, to this regulatory project, the Financial Accountant will also help implement a new system and gain experience in system implementation, testing and more.
- Conduct the primary calculation and analysis of reports (financial reports, regulatory reports)
- Manage the P&L of different lines of businesses
- Establish a stable way of reporting
- Build line of business contribution within a legal entity using a system called TM1
- Perform/support refresh of LOB profitability by legal entity for two financial years within defined group timelines
- Implement TM 1/other automated solutions in partnership with finance change/IT to operationalise a sustainable annual reporting process
- Liaise and interact with various teams to obtain relevant inputs required for Refresh
- Supplement Refresh with adequate and auditable supporting evidence
- Create robust process documents with specific controls and checks
- Ensure regular and timely feedback/interaction with project sponsors and project manager
To succeed in this Financial Accountant role, the candidate must come with a strong understanding and experience in finance or controls within financial services industry.
- Strong ability in finance
- Understanding of regulatory reporting, financial reporting, financial controls and more
- At least five years of experience
- Experience working with legal entities
This bank needs no introduction as it is one of the forerunners of the banking and financial services space. As an European bank based in Singapore, they have multiple offices and has made an impact in the financial services space.
If you are keen on leveraging your experience within financial accounting (regulatory reporting, financial reporting) and also gaining exposure to projects, this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879576 Sabrina Yap