Fund Operations Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 17 October 20192019-10-17 2019-11-16 banking Singapore SG SGD 6000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Fund Operations Analyst Job has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a fund operations analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Fund Operations Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for providing overall support to the fund manager and portfolio manager in pursuit of the funds objectives for a global real estate mandate.
- Review NAV prices for the Singapore unit trusts calculated by the accounting and valuation agents to ensure that the prices are correct
- Project manage fund report and other reporting deliverables, including coordination with internal teams/fund manager to ensure timeliness and accuracy of reports
- Perform treasury activities which include reviewing daily cash management, cash flow projections, forex deals, and the opening of bank accounts
- Monitor and assist on the initiative to increase the straight-through-processing rates for Asia distributors
- Support acquisition/disposition transactions - direct asset and fund investments
- Work with distributors/clients and distribution teams to provide timely operational support for any operational issues
To succeed in this Fund Operations Analyst role, you will need to be to be well organised with minimal supervision, and strong analytical skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to liaise with peers and other team members
- Prior experience in real estate fund management
- Good relationship building skills and strong management of stakeholders and their issues including timely escalation
- Strong process and organisational skills
- Effective problem solver and solution orientated
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Excel, Word and Outlook is advantageous
- Ability to be a team player
This is a global leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. A leading provider of capital markets and wealth management solutions. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Fund Operations Analyst job.
Apply today to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua