Salary SGD48000 - SGD54000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Joseph Quinn (R1770040)
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 insurance Singapore SG SGD 48000 54000 54000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A great Finance Executive job opportunity has just become available at a leading reinsurance company, based in Singapore. In this role, you will manage accounting and administration requirements of all retrocession programmes of the company.
About the Finance Executive Role:
As the Finance Executive, you will be reporting to the Retrocession Manager and be responsible for preparing statements of retrocession technical accounts. In this role, you will be expected to ensure strict adherence to standard documentation and procedures.
- Prepare statements of retrocession technical accounts, premium adjustments and profit commission, facultative retrocession closings, Bordereaux – risks and claims, and outstanding balances
- Oversee payments and receivables of XoL premiums and other reinsurers’ balances
- Investigate error reports and coordinate with stakeholders to fix errors
- Ensure timely preparation of data for reporting to retrocessionaires, authorities and other departments/teams
- Manage and coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve overall objective for the team
- Set up retro contracts
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned
To succeed in this role, you should have a strong understanding of technical accounting, good experience of using SAP, and be meticulous with attention to detail.
- Diploma/Degree in accounting or equivalent preferred
- Relevant experience in accounts payable and intercompany transactions
- Relevant experience in insurance/reinsurance or financial work scope
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Experience in SAP/FSRI is an added advantage
- Good technical skills in principles of accounting and GST knowledge
- Meticulous, proactive, able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Team player
- Strong Excel skills
This reinsurance firm is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support their growth and this role will be crucial for them.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Finance Executive position is the role for you. You will be part of a positive and committed working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770040 Joseph Quinn