Salary SGD33600 - SGD38400 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Joseph Quinn (R1770040)
Date posted 23 September 20192019-09-23 2019-11-22 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 33600 38400 38400 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A great opportunity for a Finance Executive has just become available at a leading financial service provider, based in Singapore. In this job, you will ensure finance controls are reviewed and signed off on time, including covering bank reconciliation, revenue and accounts receivable reconciliation, etc.
About the Finance Executive Role:
As the Finance Executive, you will be reporting to the Finance Manager and be responsible for the full spectrum of the finance and accounting functions which includes accounts payable, journal entries and taxation issues. In this role, you will be expected to liaise closely with banks on payment issues on any discrepancies.
- Handle the full spectrum of accounting functions including, but not limited to, preparation of GST submission, manage staff claims, travel expenses and monitor operational cash flow
- Monitor payroll and staff costs, including posting of related entries
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual closing/reporting, providing administrative support, producing tax-related documents and any ad hoc duties assigned
- Produce daily cash flow monitoring to meet operating expenses and payroll
- Prepare monthly inter-company billings, inter-company settlements and month-end bank reconciliations
- Prepare journals for all inter-company payables and receivables
To succeed in this role, you should have a strong understanding of payroll, GST submission, month-end bank reconciliations and inter-company billings.
- Diploma/Degree in accounting or equivalent preferred
- Relevant experience in accounts payable and inter-company transactions
- Good technical skills in principles of accounting and GST knowledge
- Meticulous, proactive, able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Team player
- Strong Excel skills
This financial services firm is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support their growth and this role will be crucial for them.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Finance Executive position is the role for you. You will be part of a positive and committed working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770040 Joseph Quinn