Accounting Assistant (Project)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sabrina Yap (R1879576)
Date posted 03 September 20192019-09-03 2019-10-03 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 2500 3500 3500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting project has just opened up with a large global alternative investment firm in their Singapore office. This four-week project requires an Accounting Assistant (Project) who will manage the data migration through the system change.
About the Accounting Assistant (Project) Role:
Reporting directly to the SPV Controller, the Accounting Assistant (Project) will be responsible for managing the data migration from Excel to Investran, their new system. You will be working closely on both systems and ensuring that the information migration is handled accurately and efficiently.
- Migration of historical data from Excel to Investran
- Preparation of financial year 2019 accounts in Investran
- Execution and management of the accounts payable function/invoice processing
- Assisting with ad hoc responsibilities
To succeed in this Accounting Assistant (Project) role, you will come with an accounting foundation and be looking to expand on your systems and project skills. This is a great way to gain exposure to the buy-side/investment management space.
- At least three years of accounting experience
- Strong analytical, numerical, and problem solving abilities
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with large data sets
- Familiar with Excel - pivot tables, vlookup
- Excellent computer skills and ability to pick up new systems
- Investran experience is a plus
If you are keen on exploring opportunities within the investment management space, this Accounting Assistant (Project) role offers great exposure within the space and will be a fun project to take on in between roles/assignments.
If you are keen on learning more, please let apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879576 Sabrina Yap