Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Alex Martin (R1871250)
Date posted 19 August 20192019-08-19 2019-10-18 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 200000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Business Controller job opportunity has become available at a growing fintech firm in Singapore.
About the Business Controller Role:
This aggressively growing fintech firm in the debt management space is looking for a Business Controller to lead the strategic finance planning and operations in the region. You will report directly to the founder and CFO, leading commercial finance analysis and decision-making.
- Actively work with senior management on the strategic forecasting exercises including several new initiatives and business models
- Provide business support and tracking/ensuring financial profitability of the business
- Evaluate the financial performance of the regional markets by tracking KPIs across various product offerings and portfolios
- Leverage business intelligence tools to enhance the data mining capabilities of the finance team
- Using market insights/research assess opportunities for growth in the region both within existing portfolios and with additional portfolio acquisition
- Must have minimum of 10 years' experience in the financial services sector, ideally in debt management or fintech
- Excellence in providing commercial insights to senior business leaders. Strategic commercial finance experience and capability is essential
- Strong management accounting/FP&A experience
- Strong communications skills
- Passionate and enthusiastic
This business, despite being less than a decade old, has already received multimillion dollar investments and currently has 500 staff across APAC. This role is for a candidate who is looking for an aggressively growing, entrepreneurial environment with a company that is looking to transform their industry.
Apply now to learn more.