FP&A - Private Banking (Contract)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sabrina Yap (R1879576)
Date posted 25 July 20192019-07-25 2019-08-24 banking Singapore SG SGD 7000 8000 8000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An intriguing FP&A - Private Banking (Contract) job opportunity has just been released with a corporate bank. Reporting directly to the team lead, this role affords you the opportunity to further your experience within the private banking space and gain exposure within a multinational bank.
About the FP&A - Private Banking (Contract) Role:
The role forms an integral part of the PB finance team within the CFO organisation, and is key in partnering with the COOs and other business functions, as well as the wider APAC Finance team on a broad range of topics including forecasting, planning and budgets, reporting/analysis and controls, key business initiatives and MIS requirements.
- Act as the primary contact to the business on forecast and planning related finance matters
- To provide transparency on the financial gaps and drivers
- Undertake proactive analysis to understand business drivers, key trends and develop strategies and actionable recommendations to address
- Partner with the business stakeholders and management teams i.e. COO functions in driving analytics and facilitating fact - based decisions, focusing on top line revenues, allocations and PTI
- Ensure strong control environment by understanding key financial risks, define and implement appropriate monitoring and operational controls
- All control measures following identification of the risks should be documented and implemented effectively
- Continuously refine and revisit legacy processes with a view to identify deficiencies and re-engineer processes thereby creating more efficiencies
To succeed in this FP&A - Private Banking (Contract) opportunity, you will have to communicate effectively and efficiently with senior stakeholders and understand the ins and outs of financial reporting and planning.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must since most of the reports currently being prepared are either on excel/use excel as a base
- Excellent communication skills to communicate concisely and meaningfully the business information to business stakeholders, finance functions in onshore locations to facilitate fact based decision making
- Working to strict timelines, time management and ability to work on multiple deliverables at the same time
The APAC PB FP&A team (five members) is part of APAC PB Finance. The team’s core responsibility is to provide insightful analytics and financial reporting for the APAC department, including a range of senior management stakeholders. Their stakeholder base ranges across private banking, APAC finance and other divisional finance departments.
If you are keen, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879576 Sabrina Yap