Salary SGD78000 - SGD90000 per annum + Market aligned
Consultant Joseph Quinn (R1770040)
Date posted 23 July 20192019-07-23 2019-09-21 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 78000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Tax Associate role has just been made available in Singapore. This role will manage the indirect tax filing process and the tax compliance operations work which includes preparation and submission of indirect tax returns (e.g. withholding tax and GST/VAT).
About the Tax Associate Role:
In this business critical role, the Tax Associate will support the tax compliance process and operations through preparation, computation, and submission of indirect tax returns. While maintaining proper compliance with tax laws and regulations, the Tax Associate will work with internal and external stakeholders.
• Manage indirect tax filing process, working with external tax agents (e.g. withholding tax and GST/VAT)
• Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely filings of indirect tax compliance and reports
• Actively gauge room for process improvements to streamline processes
• Work on robotic process automation efforts to streamline systematic processes
• Be part of a team in pursuing technology and continuous improvement
To succeed in this Tax Associate job, you will have a solid experience and understanding of indirect tax requirements and compliance and the ability to put forth your knowledge to internal and external stakeholders.
• Degree/diploma in Accountancy, Finance or Banking
• Relevant experience within indirect tax compliance and cross-border tax experience
• Strong eye for details and have an interest for data manipulation
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Team player, strong project management and organisational abilities
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Tax Associate position is the role for you. You will be part of a positive and committed working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770040 Joseph Quinn