Business Finance & Planning AVP
Salary SGD120000 - SGD135000 per annum
Consultant Joseph Quinn (R1770040)
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
A great job opportunity has just been made available as a Business Finance & Planning AVP at a global investment bank, based in Singapore. In this role you will drive performance through management reporting, strategy and control, supporting senior management and Business Heads across the APAC region.
About the Business Finance & Planning AVP Role:
As the Business Finance & Planning AVP, you will be involved in Business Planning & Finance Performance, Cost Management and Reporting and Financial Analysis, by producing and tracking accurate and efficient plans & reports which have been agreed by the senior management within the investment banking function.
- Deliver on periodic business performance reports accurately, in a timely and relevant manner, managing them appropriately, and flagging opportunities/risks where necessary
- Liaise with the investment banking business heads to develop and analyse metrics to measure financial and business performance, whilst managing the production of MI reporting with the offshore production team
- Produce analysis for senior management on a variety of business performance elements such as revenues, costs and overall P&L performance
- Co-ordinate business planning and manage headcount & resource budgets working with senior management, HR and Finance teams based across the region
- Be a key participant in projects assigned by stakeholders to enable better performance for the Business
- Work with the regional teams and the MI team to ensure appropriate cost drivers are used for profitability modelling
- Ensure processes operate efficiently in a controlled manner and look to implement change towards improvement in processes, control, and standardisation across the region
- Work with the investment banking strategy team and senior management on an ad hoc basis to help prepare business plans and/or other ad hoc financial analysis to help with key strategic decision-making
To succeed in this role, you should have a excellent track record of management accounting and financial analysis with a strong understanding of valuations, product control & business finance in order to work through the financial and has the ability to present them in a business friendly way back to senior stakeholders.
- A Qualified Accountant with Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Relevant experience of working with senior management / finance business partnering, preferably in a corporate investment banking environment
- Ability to think analytically when providing relevant financial insight, working through issues, and having a peripheral vision on how corporate investment banking functions & departments link to each other
- Knowledge of Finance systems such as SAP, Strong Excel and Power point skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and work under pressure to deliver within tight deadlines
This global investment bank is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support their growth and this role will be crucial for them.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Business Finance & Planning AVP position is the role for you. You will be part of a positive and committed working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770040 Joseph Quinn