Finance Manager (Contract)
Consultant Sabrina Yap (R1879576)
Date posted 06 May 20192019-05-06 2019-06-05 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An challenging and exciting opportunity as a Finance Manager (Contract) has recently become available with a Banking and Financial Services company here in Singapore!
About the Finance Manager (Contract) Role:
In this 9-month maternity leave coverage, you will be responsible for month-end financial activities including month-end entries, monthly PL and BS variances and reconciliations. You will be taking on projects and exciting challenges that will leverage your accounting background.
- Responsible for financial control and governance activities including KRI Reporting, PEGA Attestation, BRAG and SOD packages
- Responsible for COE oversight in relation to AP related activities
- Assisting the Head of Financial Control and Regulatory Reporting on tax compliance works inclusive GST/WHT submission
- Assisting on any transfer pricing initiatives activities
- Support project initiatives that are driven by Finance or Business and require Finance engagement, including subject matter expertise, definition for the project and guiding the team to ensure the project deliverable are met
- Support the current GST project enhancements related to new GST requirements, including performing UAT testing
- Additional tasks as required
To succeed in this Finance Manager (Contract) opportunity, you will have a can do attitude with the desire to go above to work in a team environment.
- Five to six years' of experience within accounting
- Experience in managing reconciliations, AP, GST related projects
- Bachelor degree or higher; Accounting designation or MBA
- Professional Financial Accreditation (CFA, CA/CPA etc.)
- Experience in banking/financial industry, preferably with a strong understanding of Wealth Management products
- Strong business partnering skills
- Knowledge of accounting policies, banking supervision laws and regulations and Asia Pacific regulatory requirements
- Strong commercial acumen, knowledge and understanding of Wealth Management processes
- Strong functional knowledge/ experience of Finance processes and controls
- Experience in delivering data, process and technology change across major Finance processes
The successful Finance Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879576 Sabrina Yap