Accountant - Regulatory Reporting
Consultant Sabrina Yap (R1879576)
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-05-16 banking Singapore SG SGD 5000 7000 7000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Accountant - Regulatory Reporting job opportunity has recently become available in Singapore with a successful private bank. Reporting directly to the COO, this is a maternity coverage contract role for an accountant who wants to leverage their accounting skills within regulatory reporting and beyond.
About the Accountant - Regulatory Reporting Role:
In this impactful role, you will be responsible in managing a range of accounting responsibilities within regulatory reporting, AP/AR, monthly returns, and projects. This role offers you the opportunity to expand beyond Singapore as it will require you to assist the Hong Kong office with financial closings and monthly regulatory returns to SFC.
- Prepare variance analysis for monthly regulatory returns
- Assist in preparation of regulatory returns to MAS
- Assist in preparation of quarterly GST report or any GST-related matters
- Perform daily cash management and monitor liquidity position for SG entity
- Prepare payments and liaise with external vendors
- Assist in new MAS 1003 project (UAT testing)
To succeed in this Accountant - Regulatory Reporting role, you will need to have a can-do attitude. This role sits in a small team where it will allow you to gain more exposure to variety of accounting responsibilities as well as visibility to upper management.
- Accounting degree or professional degree and certifications
- Over five years' experience within financial services industry
- Knowledge of MAS regulations and reporting
- Strong analytic mindset; strong attention to detail
- Professional communication skills and organisational skills
- Experience with SAP, regulatory reporting systems is a plus
This private bank has a long lasting stand here in Singapore with over 10 years of presence, with strong support from their HQ in Switzerland and providing support to other APAC offices.
If you are actively available, and looking to expand on your accounting knowledge, this is the role for you. Great exposure opportunity awaits the right person in this Accountant - Regulatory Reporting role.
If you are keen on learning more, please apply now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879576 Sabrina Yap