Salary SGD108000 - SGD144000 per annum
Consultant Joseph Quinn (R1770040)
Date posted 30 March 20192019-03-30 2019-05-29 financial-services singapore SG SGD 108000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A newly created opportunity has just been made available as a Finance Manager at a Private Fund Management firm, based in Singapore. In this job you will oversee the daily accounting and financial operation, providing support in strategic development, planning and forecast and analysis of investment plan and recommendations.
About the Finance Manager Role:
As the Finance Manager, you will prepare the annual financial statements, responsibility for/supervise monthly, quarterly and annual closing/reporting, provide administrative support, manage payroll, produce tax related documents and any ad-hoc duties assigned. The role is expected to have a keen focus on governance, controls, process improvements and automation.
- Handling the full spectrum of the accounting function including, but not limited to, fixed assets management; preparation of GST submission; manage staff claims, travel expenses and monitor operational cash flow
- Review accounts of overseas associated & affiliated entities, analysing current & past trends in key performance indicators and support the management team with in-depth analysis
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Business Plan and Financial Modelling & Analysis
- Monitor and handle all compliance required, implementing best practices
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders (eg. auditors, tax agents, bankers, lawyers etc.)
- Work closely with operational (investment & fund management) team and provide recommendations for business decisions
- Review of existing procedures and seek to refine and automate where possible
To succeed in this role, you should have a strong track record of financial accounting, strong capability in internal control, taxation and family office compliance and dedicated professional to strengthen the team.
- A Qualified Accountant with Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Relevant experience in full set of financial accounting, preferably in an investment and fund management company with regional exposure
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin will also be an advantage in order to communicate with clients in Mainland China
- Strong analytical skills in forecasting, financial and variance analysis
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication, with the ability to work independently and set/meet deadline
This fund manager is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support their growth and this role will be crucial for them.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Finance Manager position is the role for you. You will be part of a positive and committed working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770040 Joseph Quinn