AVP - Treasury Product Control
Salary SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month
Consultant Sabrina Yap (R1879576)
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-04-14 banking Singapore SG SGD 6000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting new job opportunity has opened with a multinational investment banking corporation in their Changi Business Park office. This AVP Treasury Product Control role will leverage your knowledge on financial products such as fixed income, middle markets, swaps, bonds, equities, etc. and skill set in product control in this opportunity.
About the AVP - Treasury Product Control Role:
In this AVP Treasury Product Control contract role, you will be joining a close-knit team to support the entire APAC Treasury portfolio and Global Treasury Team across APAC region (Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, India).
- Monitoring and reviewing the work performed by Line Control Team in overseas location for the APAC Treasury Balance Sheet & P&L. (NB: While in general, Singapore Team is the reviewer and not the performer of the tasks, please note that we are also the alternate team in Business Recovery Planning, and need to be sufficiently trained and prepared to cover key tasks performed by Line Control Team in the event of contingency)
- Performing Analytical Review & Delivering Quality Commentary on Balance Sheet and P&L items
- Preparing monthly reporting packs for distribution to Global Treasury
- Performing Fair Value Levelling & Disclosures at month end
- Price Testing Review of Fair Valued Inventory
To succeed in this role, AVP - Treasury Product Control you should be able to work in a high-pressure environment with experience in product control or finance within an investment bank.
- Exposure to basic vanilla financial products, specifically money markets, FX, IR swaps, bonds and collaterals
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong process skills, including understanding of deal capture, settlement, accounting and reporting processes
- Communication and organisational skills, able to prioritise and multi-task
- Control mindset
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter, quick learner
- Strong analytical/problem solving and decision making skills
- Team player
This is a leading global investment banking company. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are an experienced professional who can commit to a work duration of nine months or more, this AVP - Treasury Product Control role will be a good fit for you.
Please apply today or contact me to discuss this role.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879576 Sabrina Yap