Salary SGD5000 - SGD8000 per month
Consultant Benjamin Chong (R1871995)
Date posted 13 February 2019 2019-02-132019-03-15 banking singapore SG SGD 5000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Regulatory Reporting job based in Singapore has just become available at a global financial institution.
About the Regulatory Reporting Role:
In this business-critical role, you will join the finance team in maintaining local procedures / controls. You will also participate in projects relating to new MAS 610 regulatory reporting and month-end closing activities.
- Prepare/Review MAS/Department of Statistics reports.
- Perform/Review variance analysis on MAS/Department of Statistics reports.
- Liaise with regulators and internal stakeholders on regulatory reporting matters.
- Participate in projects relating to regulatory reporting especially the latest MAS 610
- Participate in month-end closing activities.
- Prepare/Review ledger reconciliation.
- Prepare annual statutory accounts and liaise with auditors.
- Maintain local procedures/controls.
- Other ad hoc tasks
To succeed in the Regulatory Reporting role, you will need to possess prior experience in statutory accounts preparation and MAS regulatory reporting (e.g. MAS 610, new MAS 610,649) as well as strong analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Prior experience in MAS regulatory reporting, e.g MAS 610, Revised MAS 610
- Ability to understand and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Prior experience in statutory accounts preparation
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for details
- Self-starter, pro-active and team player
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Access
You will be joining a global bank with an expertise that has made it one of the world's biggest. This well-recognised brand offers a range of exciting and diverse career possibilities.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Regulatory Reporting job is the role for you. You will be part of a positive working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871995 Benjamin Chong