Consultant Sabrina Yap (R1879576)
Date posted 07 February 2019 2019-02-072019-04-08 banking Singapore SG SGD 6000 7000 7000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
One of the "Big 5" Candadian banks is looking for their next Finance Associate to join the team and manage financial reporting and regulatory reporting. This role sits within their Finance Shared Services team in Singapore.
About the Finance Associate Role:
Sitting in a seasoned team of four, this Finance Associate is looking for individuals who have a strong experience working with MAS/regulatory reporting requirements as well as being able to manage the day-to-day reporting to Head Office, and more.
- Prepare management reporting- daily profit and loss reporting, daily liquidity limits, etc
- Review daily balance sheet controls - nostro reconciliation/limits monitoring
- Prepare journal entries for General and Admin (G&A) expensies and non G&A entries
- Retrive MAS circulars/updates from MASNet to distribute to the relevant business units and prepare all regulatory/MAS reporting and surveys
To succeed as the Finance Associate, you will need to have a strong background within accountancy, and within banking division, as well as strong experience on Microsoft Excel.
- Degree in Accountancy or Equivalent
- Qualified with CPA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA is a plus
- Proficiency with MS Excel and MS Access
- 5+ years of experience in Finance and/or Accounting
This international bank needs no introduction as it is recognised as one of the "Big 5" banks in Canada. With a local office in Singapore, they have been successfully operating for years and the team has been very stable. Looking for a lasting new addition, they are eager to meet with you!
If you have a strong accounting background and experience working with Regulatory/MAS reporting, this Finance Associate is a great opportunity for you!
Apply today if you are interested in learning more!