Salary SGD144000 - SGD168000 per annum
Consultant Joseph Quinn (R1770040)
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-31 financial-services singapore SG SGD 144000 168000 168000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Internal Auditor job has just been made available at one of the world’s leading financial groups based in Singapore. You will focus on capital markets and be responsible for the delivery of audit reports in a timely manner, working with various departments in order to conduct sound audits.
About the Internal Auditor Role:
In this Internal Auditor role, you will take ownership of your work and collaborate with a diverse range of businesses globally in a challenging role that will see you drive success by monitoring business activities through effective risk management.
- Lead assessments of the quality and effectiveness of the internal control framework, risk management and governance systems
- Develop and partner with the broader Risk Management team and executives from across the group in contributing to the continual improvement of over overarching risk management framework
- Work with colleagues in the region to share best practice in audit processes and support the implementation of best practices, developing recommendations for continuous improvement in the region
- Participate in relevant committees in the Branch as an audit observer to identify any potential risks to the Bank
- Support in developing and updating policies to ensure alignment with all relevant regulations
- Adhere to all company policies as well as guidelines and maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations
To succeed in this Internal Auditor role, you should have strong knowledge of Internal Audit, including direct exposure to the capital markets and financial instrument trading environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance
- Relevant internal audit experience within the banking industry or have audited banks when working in one of the Big 4
- Strong understanding of Audit methodology and possess leadership skills
- Ability to deal with several senior stakeholders across multiple business units and be able to demonstrate the ability to influence when required
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high quality outcomes
You will be joining a global bank whose expertise has made them one of world's biggest banks. This well-recognised brand offers a range of exciting and diverse career possibilities.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Internal Auditor job is the role for you. You will be part of a positive working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770040 Joseph Quinn