Senior Fund Accountant
Consultant Sabrina Yap (R1879576)
Date posted 24 January 2019 2019-01-242019-02-23 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 4500 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Senior Fund Accountant opportunity has just become available at one of the most well-renowned global services firms in the CBD of Singapore. Reporting directly to the VP of Alternative Investment Services, this is a role for a seasoned fund accountant to jump into a new role!
About the Senior Fund Accountant Role:
This opportunity is a 9-month maternity leave contract role with a global services firm. The Senior Fund Accountant will be reporting directly to the VP of Alternative Investment Services and will tasked to handle full set of fund accounts in Real Estate and Private Equity. Additionally, review fund accounting transactions and monthly closing of books.
- Ensure all investments are booked accurately, and processes and work flow is efficient
- Prepare periodic financial statements
- Perform analytic procedures and fluctuation analysis on quarterly financial statements
- Design and review waterfall calculation for fund distribution
- Review capital call/distribution allocations and calculations
- Liaise with clients in regards to portfolio investment valuations, various accounting issues and portfolio investment valuations
To be successful in the Senior Fund Accountant role, you would come with a strong background within Fund Accounting and a degree in Accounting/Qualified Accountant. As the role is tasked with liasing with clients and internal accounting teams, you have strong communication skills and will be able to connect with people from varying backgrounds.
- Background in alternative asset industry (real estate or private equity preferred)
- Qualified Accountant (CPA/ACA) or Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 4+ years of experience in accounting or finance
- Strong people management skills
About the Company:
This global financial services and bank holding company has strong standing within Investment management, equities trading, the FX market and more. This global company has a strong presence worldwide and continuing to grow in Singapore.
If you are a seasoned Fund Accountant and want to take on an exciting new role, this is an opportunity to break into well-established global financial services institution.
Apply to learn more about this new opportunity today.