Senior Finance Manager
Salary SGD108000 - SGD126000 per annum
Consultant Joseph Quinn (R1770040)
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-22 financial-services singapore SG SGD 108000 126000 126000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Senior Finance Manager job has just been made available at one of the world’s leading banks, based in Singapore. You will be responsible for the monthly, quarterly and annual closing process for the bank’s financial statements, reviewing and checking the Head Office reports.
About the Senior Finance Manager Role:
You will oversee the monthly financial reporting and month-end closing activities in accordance with IFRS and local regulatory requirements.
- Oversee the preparation of annual financial statements, monthly financial reporting, regulatory reporting, tax related documents and any ad-hoc duties assigned by auditors and tax authorities
- Work closely with head office teams to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting and month-end closing, reviewing and checking this is in compliance with IFRS and local standards
- Ensure strong internal controls and ensure SOX compliance; prepare for internal and external audits and update control checklists
- Prepare MAS regulatory reporting and ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements and deadlines
- Work closely with business partners and any other stakeholders to deliver professional treasury solutions
- Assist in investigation of financial and accounting issues, work with relevant department to resolve issues
- Streamline processes to achieve efficiency and standardisation, consistently improving internal controls, business and system processes to improve efficiency within the department ensuring compliance with new accounting standard IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)
- Liaise with overseas regional teams and sub-countries and other business partners on finance and accounting matters
To succeed in this Senior Finance Manager job, you should have a good understanding of the financial accounting in accordance with IFRS and MAS regulatory reporting standards within the banking industry.
- A qualified Accountant with bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Relevant working experience, preferably with both commercial and Big 4 audit experience; previous working experience in the insurance industry is an advantage
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS, SOX, MAS reporting, Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (FRS) tax and legal requirements
- A team leader with experience of managing accounting professionals
- Excellent communication skills with experience in dealing with senior management
You will be joining a global bank whose expertise has made them one of world's biggest banks. This well-recognised brand offers a range of exciting and diverse career possibilities.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior Finance Manager job is the role for you. You will be part of a positive working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770040 Joseph Quinn