Business Finance Manager
Salary SGD138000 - SGD150000 per annum
Consultant Joseph Quinn (R1770040)
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-18 financial-services singapore SG SGD 138000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A great opportunity has just been made available as a Business Finance Manager at a leading independent global asset management firm, based in Singapore. In this job you will be responsible for the financial planning and analysis and serve as a partner to senior business leaders to drive resource planning & control to identify opportunities.
About the Business Finance Manager Role:
As the Business Finance Manager, you will produce and track accurate and efficient budgets & forecasts which have been agreed by the senior management, managing them appropriately, and flagging risks where necessary. Furthermore, provide meaningful management information, independent advice and support to the business, challenging where appropriate.
- Provide business partnering support to the Head of Pan Asia and other senior management within Pan Asia
- Lead the end-to-end financial planning and budgeting and produce monthly expense reporting & analysis to senior management and functional business finance leads to highlight risks or opportunities
- Co-ordinate business planning and manage headcount & resource budgets working with senior management, HR and Finance teams based in the US & UK
- Deliver and develop monthly AUM and flow reporting to regional heads and the Pan Asian Management team
- Work closely with the Pan Asian Marketing teams to ensure marketing costs are controlled, tracked and managed appropriately
- Work with business leaders to develop and analyse metrics to measure financial and operational performance
- Work with the regional teams and the MI team to ensure appropriate cost drivers are used for profitability modelling
- Work with the Strategy team and senior management on an ad hoc basis to help prepare business plans and/or other ad hoc financial analysis to help with key strategic decision-making
To succeed in the Business Finance Manager job, you must have the ability to analyse data and provide relevant financial insight.
- A Qualified Accountant with Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Relevant experience of working with senior management / business partnering and have budgeting & forecasting experience, preferably in an Asset management company with regional exposure
- A team leader with experience in managing accounting professionals and strong oral and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
This global asset manager is highly focused on on-boarding the right talent to support their growth and this role will be crucial for them.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Business Finance Manager position is the role for you. You will be part of a positive and committed working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770040 Joseph Quinn