Regulatory Reporting Lead
Salary SGD102000 - SGD114000 per annum
Consultant Joseph Quinn (R1770040)
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-12 financial-services singapore SG SGD 102000 114000 114000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting regulatory reporting lead role has just been made available at one of the world’s leading financial groups based in Singapore. This position is to maintain the statutory accounts and MAS regulatory reporting e.g. MAS 610 for the bank
About the Regulatory Reporting Lead Role:
In this Regulatory Reporting lead role will participate in month-end closing activities in accordance with the local regulatory requirements and be part of a team who maintain procedures/controls.
- Ensure a smooth and efficient operation of the Regulatory Reporting team
- Responsible for timeliness and accuracy when preparing and closing all MAS, statutory accounts and USGAAP reporting
- Participate in projects relating to regulatory reporting and be a key representative in the new MAS 610 project
- Provide guidance and training for team members in the day-to-day operations within USGAP / MAS compliance areas
- Liaise with regulators and internal stakeholders on regulatory reporting matters
- Maintain local procedures and perform any other ad hoc tasks
To succeed in the role, you need to have a strong understanding and application of IFRS, MAS Notices & Regulations and USGAAP.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance
- Relevant MAS reporting experience within a Bank, with good knowledge of banking products
- An analytical mind-set in system development & automation process
- Strong communication skills, energetic, self-starter with initiative and ability to work under pressure
You will be joining a global bank whose expertise has made them one of world's biggest banks. This well-recognised brand offers a range of exciting and diverse career possibilities.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Regulatory Reporting job is the role for you. You will be part of a positive working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770040 Joseph Quinn