Salary SGD60000 - SGD84000 per annum
Consultant Joseph Quinn (R1770040)
Date posted 11 December 2018 2018-12-112019-02-09 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A great opportunity has just been made available as a Financial Analyst at a start-up company, based in Singapore. In this role will mainly be responsible for supporting all forecasting, planning and analysis activities for Singapore & Malaysia.
About the Financial Analyst Role:
As the Financial Analyst, you will be responsible ensuring all the data for the periodic cashflow forecasting, annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting process and monthly closing activities is accurate within the data warehouse. You will also be reviewing monthly reports, engaging various business units on financial matters, suggesting improvements and action plans to management and stakeholders.
- Extract data required to present complex analytics and perform business analytics
- Update key financial models and creating new financial models from scratch – including but not limited to cohort models, pricing models, deal models, etc.
- Establish operating mechanisms & reporting that ensure management team understand business position against operating and financial objectives
- Lead on cross functional project teams "beyond finance". Significant influence on business unit leaders and business unit priorities
- Proactively identify important opportunities and drives change/decisions through relationship building
- Support and manage the forecasting, budgeting and business planning process for Asia and by division
- Update key management reports especially business KPIs to ensure data accuracy. Create and deliver presentations for various financial and business reviews.
To succeed in this role, you should have solid depth of business knowledge that enables strong guidance and challenges/changes thinking of Senior Management, operating with a systematic mind set and is technically capable (SQL) to extract data required to perform business analytics
- A Qualified Accountant with Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Relevant working experience, preferably in in Corporate Finance, Banking or Public Accounting industry is preferred
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills - Including exposure to pivot tables, macros, data tables, OLAP functionality, etc.
- Strong SQL skill set with intimate knowledge with JOINs and sub-queries and experience with large financial systems such as Oracle, BO, Hyperion, etc.
- Able to work under pressure and in fast paced dynamic environment
This leading a start-up company is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support their growth and this role will be crucial for them.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Financial Analyst position is the role for you. You will be part of a positive and committed working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770040 Joseph Quinn