Senior FP&A Manager
Salary SGD144000 - SGD168000 per annum
Consultant Joseph Quinn (R1770040)
Date posted 14 December 2018 2018-12-142019-02-09 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A great opportunity has just been made available as a Senior FP&A Manager at a start-up company, based in Singapore. In this role will mainly be responsible for all forecasting, planning and analysis activities for Singapore & Malaysia.
About the Senior FP&A Manager Role:
As the Senior FP&A Manager, you will be responsible to drive the periodic cashflow forecasting, annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting process and monthly closing activities. You will also be reviewing monthly reports, engaging various business units on financial matters, suggesting improvements and action plans to management and stakeholders.
- Take the lead role in partnership with Country Managers, to develop marketing and financial strategies as well as financial goals for expansion of the business with multi-channel possibilities
- Support and manage the forecasting, budgeting and business planning process for Asia and by division
- Monthly analysis (e.g. variance and trend analysis) on the analytical P&L; including investigating discrepancies and significant impacts on strategies & priorities for Business Units & the overall Finance Group
- Establish operating mechanisms and reporting that ensure the senior management team understand the businesses position against operating and financial objectives
- Drive planning and forecasting activities for whilst interfacing closely with business partners and other Finance stakeholders
- Updating key financial models and creating new financial models from scratch – including but not limited to cohort models, pricing models, deal models, etc
- Directly and indirectly manages multiple people, displaying significant leadership of total finance function (Finance, Accounting, Controllership, etc)
- Update key management reports especially business KPIs to ensure data accuracy. Create and deliver presentations for various financial and business reviews
To succeed in this role, you should have solid depth of business knowledge that enables strong guidance and challenges/changes thinking of Senior Management, operating with a systematic mind set and is technically capable (SQL) to extract data required to perform business analytics.
- A Qualified Accountant with Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Relevant working experience, preferably in in Corporate Finance, Banking or Public Accounting industry is preferred
- Excellent understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and a strong working knowledge of corporate finance theory
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills - Including exposure to pivot tables, macros, data tables, OLAP functionality, etc
- Strong SQL skill set with intimate knowledge with JOINs and sub-queries and experience with large financial systems such as Oracle, BO, Hyperion, etc
- Able to work under pressure and in fast paced dynamic environment
This start-up company is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support their growth and this role will be crucial for them.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior FP&A Manager position is the role for you. You will be part of a positive and committed working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770040 Joseph Quinn