Salary SGD72000 - SGD84000 per annum
Consultant Joseph Quinn (R1770040)
Date posted 10 December 2018 2018-12-102019-02-05 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting regulatory reporting job has just been made available at a global bank in Singapore. This position is to maintain the statutory accounts and MAS regulatory reporting (e.g. MAS 610, 649) for the bank.
About the Regulatory Reporting Role:
In this Regulatory Reporting role will participate in month-end closing activities in accordance with the local regulatory requirements and be part of a team who maintain procedures/controls.
- Perform month end closing and prepare annual statutory accounts, liaising with auditors where relevant
- Prepare and review MAS/Department of Statistics (DOS) reports whilst preforming some variance analysis on these reports
- Liaise with regulators and internal stakeholders on regulatory reporting matters
- Participate in projects relating to regulatory reporting
- Prepare and review any ledger reconciliation
- Maintain local procedures and perform any other ad hoc tasks
To be successful in this Regulatory Reporting role, you will possess prior experience in statutory accounts preparation and MAS regulatory reporting (e.g. MAS 610, 649) as well as strong analytical skills with an eye for details.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance
- Ability to understand and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Self-starter, pro-active and team player
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel, Access
You will be joining a global bank whose expertise has made them one of world's biggest banks. This well-recognised brand offers a range of exciting and diverse career possibilities.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Regulatory Reporting job is the role for you. You will be part of a positive working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770040 Joseph Quinn