Salary SGD96000 - SGD120000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Joseph Quinn (R1770040)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-31 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting Internal Auditor job has just been made available at an international bank, based in Singapore. This position is responsible for the delivery of audit reports in a timely manner, providing information on the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls at the bank.
About the Internal Auditor Role:
In this Internal Auditor role, you will assist management in the completion of the annual audit schedule of the Singapore branch, preparing reports to Head Office and local regulators on audit outcomes and findings, working with various departments in order to conduct sound audits.
- Provide written audit reports and documentation on the review results of the branch's functional sections in accordance with the annual audit work plan, producing recommendations for management
- Assist in performing high level reviews of new product proposals by ensuring significant risks and required internal controls are adequately highlighted to management for consideration
- Preparation of periodic audit tracking to the internal audit function and participate in relevant committees in the branch as an audit observer to identify any potential risks to the bank
- Prepare, review and refine audit programs, audit procedures and methods wherever necessary for the conduct of the internal audit activities
- Work with colleagues in the region to share best practice in audit processes and support the implementation of best practices, developing recommendations for continuous improvement in the region
- Support in developing and updating policies as well as guidelines to ensure alignment with all relevant regulations and maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations
To succeed in this Internal Auditor role, you should have good experience in conducting audits within set guidelines and presenting findings to senior management, identifying various risks to the business and control areas within the banking industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Relevant internal audit experience in a senior auditing capacity within an international banking environment
- Good working knowledge of relevant banking laws, MAS regulations and familiarity in other departments e.g. Treasury, Corporate Finance, Market and Credit Risk Management and all operations supporting the bank
- An affiliation with a recognised audit organisation and knowledge of auditing principles/standards (i.e., IIA) required; IT auditing skills/knowledge will be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills to interpret audit findings and suggest recommendations based on findings
- Strong communication and presentation skills in order to present findings to senior management
This leading international bank is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support its growth and this role will be crucial for the organisation.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Internal Auditor position is the role for you. You will be part of a positive and committed working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770040 Joseph Quinn