Product Controller - AVP (6-month contract)
Consultant Gavin Izon (R1659143)
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-11-28 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A new Product Controller - AVP (6-month contract) job based in Singapore has just become available at a large international investment bank.
About the Product Controller - AVP (6-month contract) Role:
In this contract maternity cover role, you will be joining the FX desk where you will be responsible for completeness and accuracy of the books and records.
- P&L and balance sheet substantiation and reporting (including P&L explain / attribution, reconciliations, P&L commentaries, adherence to accounting principles)
- Monitoring trading activity for compliance with various related policies
- Providing management with technical and operational analysis of the business unit
- Regular interaction with Front Office, Financial Control, Technical Accounting Group, PC Change Management, Technology and other infrastructure areas
To succeed in this Product Controller - AVP (6-month contract) role, you should be able to work in a high-pressure environment with experience in product control or finance within an investment bank.
- Product control or Finance function experience in an investment bank
- Should display enthusiasm, initiative, diligence and an ability to work in a high-pressure and challenging environment
- Proactive and change-focused with good influencing and negotiation skills; excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess the initiative and ability to break down problems into parts and resolving them
- Qualified accountant
- CFA / Master's in Finance
- VBA and Excel skills
This is a leading global investment bank. If you are an experienced professional who can commit to a work duration of six months or more, this Product Controller - AVP (6-month contract) role will be a good fit for you.
Please apply today or contact me to discuss this role.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659143 Gavin Izon