Treasury Internal Auditor
Salary SGD120000 - SGD144000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Joseph Quinn (R1770040)
Date posted 24 October 2018 2018-10-242018-12-23 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting Treasury Internal Auditor job has just been made available at one of the world’s leading financial groups, based in Singapore. This position is responsible for the delivery of audit reports in a timely manner, working in partnership with Audit at Head Office to share outcomes of the audits in the branch.
About the Treasury Internal Auditor Role:
In this ole, you will prepare reports to Head Office and local regulators on audit outcomes and findings, working with various departments to conduct sound audits. You will monitor business activities and share any findings that possess potential risks to the bank.
- Conduct audits within set guidelines and present findings to the management team to seek approval on corrective recommendations
- Prepare regular reports and documentation on audit performance and recommendations for management, obtaining approval from the management team and circulate the approved audit report to Audit in Head Office
- Develop and maintain strong stakeholder management with key stakeholders within the bank
- Work with colleagues in the region to share best practice in audit processes and support the implementation of best practices, developing recommendations for continuous improvement in the region
- Participate in relevant committees in the branch as an audit observer to identify any potential risks to the bank
- Support in developing and updating policies to ensure alignment with all relevant regulations
- Adhere to all company policies as well as guidelines and maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations
To succeed in this Treasury Internal Auditor role, you should have a good experience in conducting audits and identifying various risks to the business and control areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance
- Relevant internal audit experience within the banking industry or have audited banks when working in one of the Big 4
- Strong analytical skills to interpret audit findings and suggest recommendations based on findings
- Strong communication and presentation skills in order to present findings to senior management
- Possess leadership skills
- Good understanding of banking products and the associated risks
You will be joining a global bank whose expertise has made them one of world's biggest banks. This well-recognised brand offers a range of exciting and diverse career possibilities.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Treasury Internal Auditor job is the role for you. You will be part of a positive working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770040 Joseph Quinn