Financial Regulatory Reporting
Salary SGD84000 - SGD102000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Joseph Quinn (R1770040)
Date posted 18 October 2018 2018-10-182018-12-17 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting Financial Regulatory Reporting job has just been made available at one of the world’s leading banks, based in Singapore. This position is responsible for the monthly, quarterly and annual closing process for the bank’s financial statements.
About the Financial Regulatory Reporting Role:
You will participate in month-end closing activities in accordance with the local regulatory requirements and be part of a team who maintain procedures/controls.
- Prepare annual statutory accounts and MAS regulatory reporting, ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements and deadlines
- Prepare month end closing activities, financial accounting and reporting
- Perform variance analysis on MAS reports and participate in projects relating to regulatory reporting
- Liaise with regulators and internal stakeholders on regulatory reporting matters and auditors on any finance and accounting matters
- Prepare ledger reconciliation and review the balance sheet, credit control and any other related monthly reporting is in accordance with Group policies
- Maintain local procedures/controls and improve efficiency within the department ensuring compliance with new accounting standard IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)
To succeed in this Financial Regulatory Reporting role, you should have a good understanding of the statutory accounting and MAS regulatory reporting standards within the banking industry.
- A qualified Accountant with bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Relevant experience in MAS regulatory reporting, e.g.: MAS 610, 649, preferably with both banking and Big 4 audit experience
- Working knowledge of IFRS, GAAP and general financial/accounting concepts
- Prior experience in statutory accounts preparation
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail
You will be joining a global bank whose expertise has made them one of world's biggest banks. This well-recognised brand offers a range of exciting and diverse career possibilities.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Financial Regulatory Reporting job is the role for you. You will be part of a positive working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770040 Joseph Quinn